Razertip Pyrography Pens
Razertip's standard pyrography pens are the smallest, most versatile pens made. Our fixed-tip heavy-duty pyrography pens are a bit bigger, but they will take punishment like no other. The #BPH Interchangeable-tip heavy duty pen allows you to buy those "lesser-used" tips, or to make your own custom tips. All Razertip pyrography pens carry a full one year unconditional warranty (including fixed tips). Adapter cords are available to fit Razertip pens for use on other pyrographic burners.
Available with your choice of hundreds of different tip types, Razertip pyrography pens have set the standard worldwide. Our standard pens are the smallest, most comfortable pens made today. They are ideal for any application where fine detail is desirable.
With a larger pen body than our standard pyrography pens, our heavy duty pyrography pens are built for maximum durability. They have heavier connector posts and heavier tips. Heavy duty pens require a higher heat setting than most standard pens and are best used with a heavy-duty cord.
While still capable of very fine detail, they are ideal for applications where the flat side of the tip is used (shading, quill-making, etc.) or in schools or clubs where inexperienced users can be hard on equipment.
Our Binding-post Interchangeable-tip Pen is the most versatile pen available. Great for those who want to make their own tips or for those rarely used but still important tips. Every pyrographer should have one of these in their toolbox!
Versatile: Make your own tips from almost any heating wire! Accepts almost any thickness of tip wire from 16-22 ga. as well as most Razertip® tips.
Dependable: Stainless-steel binding-post screws hold your tip wire securely against a double-slotted stainless-steel nut that is easily tightened with a small slot screwdriver.
Comfortable: The binding-post screws and nuts on this pen act as an effective heatsink, slowing the transfer of heat from the tip into the pen body. The BPH is one of the coolest operating pens made today.
- Laser-welded tips - Less stress in manufacturing means that the industry's longest lasting tips will now last even longer! Every tip is now laser-welded into every Razertip pen.
- Front Ventilation Ports - No hot air trapped inside. Less contact between tip posts and pen body for cooler operation. Ceramic front plug (Heavy duty pens) and polymer plug (standard pens)
- Mid-Body Ventilation Slots - That hot air has to go somewhere. Slots are strategically placed not to interfere with comfortable operation.
- Rear Ventilation Slots (Heavy duty only) - The heavy duty pen has additional ventilation at the very back of the pen for the coolest operation ever!
- Corrugated Front Pen Body - Beneath our comfortable foam grip lies our exclusive corrugated pen barrel, with more surface area for better cooling. Less direct contact between the pen body and the foam grip also means cooler operation.
- Comfortable Foam Grips - Keeps your fingers comfortable while allowing for superb control.
- Advanced Polymer Construction - Using the most advanced temperature resistant resins available today, this pen is built to provide years of dependable service.
- Tapered Rear Pen Body - They are all about quality and comfort. Never before has this much design and engineering gone into woodburning tools.
- Unconditional Warranty - All Razertip pyrography pens carry a full one year unconditional warranty (including fixed tips). Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it is covered!
Best of Woodcarving Illustrated: Caricature Carving will take you into the realm of comic expressionism thanks to artists like Pete LeClair, Ross Oar, Phil Bishop and Arnold Smith. You will discover fun projects, tips and techniques from these experts, as well as a gallery of their work to spur your imagination for your own creations.
While they may look mean, these solid-carbide cutters are very smooth to use and easy to control. Also called "rotary chisels", they cut very fast and extremely clean in most materials including wood, soft stone, bone, and antler. The heads are made from solid carbide, so they should last nearly forever. They can be sharpened with a diamond sharpening wheel.Carving Supplies Catalogue
Download our latest Carving Supplies Catalogue #20.