Razertip Pyrography Burners
Razertip® pyrographic burners have been setting the standard for hot-wire pyrography tools since the mid 1980's. Razertip wood burners feature near instant heat response, ultra-sharp tips (120+ lines per inch), and your choice of the smallest coolest handpieces or the toughest handpieces on the market. With hundreds of stock tip shapes, for bird carving, flat work pyrography and gourd pyrography, most of the tips are unique to Razertip®. We can meet your pyrography needs whatever they may be and we take your safety seriously, too... Our "CSA c/us" safety certification covers both Canada and the USA, making Razertip machines the only hot-wire pyrography tool that can legally be sold in every province and state in North America. We also manufacture pyrographic burners that are C-Tick certified for Australia. Our pyrographic burners for the European Union meet the RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive and are also certified EMC compliant and carry the CE marking.
If you're looking for great value in a lifetime-quality tool for pyrography at a competitive price, Razertip® can fit the bill, with two different power supplies. Both are made to stand up to serious professional use, yet are simple enough for a child to operate (under adult supervision). While they were designed to add feather detail to bird carvings, owners of our burners have amazed us with some of the other materials that they use it on. Leather, gourds... etc. We look forward to hearing of other uses you may have discovered.
The SS-D10 is Razertip's workhorse, with many features not found on any other burner. Dual handpiece capability allows you to have 2 pens plugged in at the same time and change between them at the flick of a switch. This is particularly useful if your work calls for frequent handpiece changes as it saves time as well as wear on the connectors. The SS-D10's extra low-end temperature adjustment allows you to turn the heat down further if the "1" setting is still too hot. If you are sculpting wax or detailing plastics, you will love the extra range available on the low end of the SS-D10. Choice of regular or heavy duty pen (at small extra cost) included. Also available in starter kits for pyrographers, gourd artists, carvers and wood turners.
Do not let the small size of the SK fool you. Packed with the same power and "CSA c/us" certified circuitry as the SS-D10, the SK is great as a starter unit or as a second burner for the serious artist.
So what is the difference from the SS-D10? The SK will accept only one handpiece at a time, making it necessary to unplug and plug in handpieces when changing over, and it's lacking the extra-low-end temperature adjustment. Other than that, it is essentially the same unit as the SS-D10. Choice of regular or Heavy duty pen (at small extra cost) included. Also available in starter kits for pyrographers, gourd artists, carvers and wood turners
With features like:
- 10 amp power output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry.
- Ideal wide-range temperature control won't scorch wood at "1" through to "red-hot" at 10.
- "CSA c/us" safety certification (CSA #LR95555) for Canada and the United States of America.
- Accepts all Razertip pens and accessories; with available adapter cords will accept most any make of pen, too.
- Indexed handpiece indicator lights, can help confirm proper pen and cord operation.
- Ultra stable control circuitry maintains consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again.
- Removeable handpiece cords allow use of 18ga. (extra-flex) or 16 ga. (heavy-duty) cords.
- Dual handpiece capability (SS-D10 only).
- Over 860 different tip configurations plus custom tips. Most using laser-welding technology. You are sure to find a tip that will meet your pyrography needs.
- Ultra sharp tips (120+ lines per inch).
- Unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!) for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it is covered!
The Foredom Belt Sander Attachment Kit uses 9/32" x 10-1/8" belts. supplied with #30 handpiece, chuck key, hex key, 180 grit belt installed and 3 each of 100, 180, 240 grit replacement belts. Fits all standard Foredom flex-shaft machines.
Foredom's versatile new 2" angle grinder is a compact, lightweight and easy to manage attachment for working on virtually any material using 2" and smaller accessories. Kit includes a #30 handpiece and the Angle Grinder Head with short hub and 120 grit flap wheel installed; tools and drive pin to attach the grinder to any #30 handpiece.Carving Supplies Catalogue
Download our latest Carving Supplies Catalogue #20.